Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Summer

My summer is going to be really boring. First of all, my friend is going on a cruise to Jamaica and to California which will leave me with nothing to do. That jerk! Just kidding :) One thing I am doing though, is going to Steamboat Springs for a soccer tournement. We stay at this amazing condo that is very cool. Another thing that I might do is go to Seattle for a soccer tournement. The Seattle one will probably be rainy and cold, but I have never been to Seattle, so it sounds like a lot of fun. We probably won't win the Seattle tournement, but it will be a good experiance for our team. My summer for the most part is going to be boring.

5 comments:

  1. sup dog what the 411, yo dog, digady dog, peace out

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you won't get to go to steamboat if you don't do 3v3, will you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. Maybe we can meet at the pool and we can hang out! I'm going to miss you sooo much!
    Lola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your summer will not be as boring as mine

    ReplyDelete