Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Favorite part of the school year

My school year didn't have many exciting moments. There are only a few that I could think of. The First one is when my school soccer team won the soccer Championships in our soccer league. It was a very evenly matched game that was tied at 2-2 at the end of the game. We had to go into overtime. The beginning of the overtime was very boring, but near the end is when things got interesting. I was playing forward and my friend was playing defense, he stopped a counter-attack that the other team had and kicked the ball all the way down the field. I through 4 kids to get to the ball. When I finally got to the ball, I beat one more kid and took a shot at goal. The shot was low and went right to the lower corner. The best part about it was that my friend and my cousin who I play club with was on the other team that my team just beat. It was the first time ever that my school won something at a sport. My coach was very proud because he has coached this team for 5 or 6 years and he finally coached the team to victory!

1 comment: