Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pranks

Pranks are so much fun to pull. The worst prank that I and my friends are pulling right now is stealing my friend, Tanner's, parent's key to their jet ski and replacing it with a training key. It all started when I was with my friend, Cory, last Saturday. I had to go with him to Tanner's house so that he could mow Tanner's lawn because Tanner's family went to Mexico. Anyway, Cory's dad went into the garage to find an extension cord for the weed cutter. He was looking all over for it and then he realized that the jet ski was there. See, Tanner's dad, bought this new jet ski and put A LOT of work in it to make it go fast. Well, Cory's dad took the regular key and replaced it with the training key, which cuts half of the power of the jet ski out. So the Jet ski will go slower than it did before which will make Tanner's dad VERY VERY ANGRY and it will be funny! We are going to try and video tape it on Sunday because that is when Tanner's dad is going on the lake to try out his newly improved jet ski.

No comments:

Post a Comment