Monday, May 4, 2009

Fanatasy story part one

It started out as a regular boring day. I got up and got ready for school. I thought I was going to be late for the bus, so I sprinted out the door. Once I got outside, I realized that the bus hadn’t arrived yet. I sighed in relief and waited for the bus. It was five minutes before school was about to start and the bus still wasn’t here yet. So, I went inside to tell my mom. I walked inside and said “Mom, the bus hasn’t come to pick me up, can you give me a ride to school?” My mom said yes, so we hopped in her Aston Martin vanquish and headed off to school.

When we got to school, we looked out the window and realized that there was no school, just a huge crater where the school was supposed to be. There was no trace that there was supposed to be a school where that big crater was. I was horrified. I saw my best friend Kevin walking by the wreckage. I ran over to where he was standing and asked, “What happened?” Kevin replied in his usual layed back tone, “The magical hedgehog flew over the school and blew it up with his laser vision powers. The magical hedgehogs are going to invade and this one is going to destroy the world.” I asked, “How do you know this?” Kevin replied, “I saw it on youtube.” I said, “Great, so how do we stop them?” Kevin said, “I can stop them because I speak magical hedgehog, so just get me to them.” It was a little freaky learning that my friend could speak magical hedgehog, but I replied, “OK Kevin whatever you say.”

The next day, we tracked the hedgehog into Australia. Once we landed, we went into a town and stole a 1971 Plymouth Barracuda and went in the direction that we tracked the hedgehog. We found the hedgehog in a cave in the southern part of the outback. We then waited patiently to see what would happen next.

It was the next day and there was still no movement. Kevin was still in his possessed mode and he really badly wanted to go and talk with the hedgehog. After hours and hours of Kevin asking the same irritating question of, “Can I go talk to the hedgehog now,” I decided to go and let him. I told him, “Figure out what they want, I will be right next to you if you need help.” So we began our five minute journey to the cave.

We snuck up to the edge of the cave and looked in to see what the hedgehog was doing. We couldn't’t see him, so we decided to go in and investigate. Once we got into the cave, both Kevin and I felt a cold chill run down our spine. We turned around and saw the hedgehog hovering behind us with this reddish pinkish substance oozing from his mouth. He flew over to us with his red hot eyes ready to burn a hole through our flesh. He shouted at us in hedgehog. I didn't understand but Kevin said in hedgehog voice, "All we want to know is what you want with our planet?" The hedgehog's eyes got scarlet red and then, there was.......

To be continued.......

4 comments:

  1. WHAT DOES EVERYONE HAVE AGAINST HEDGEHOGS???
    and thats probably something that Kevin does know how to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love how boys alwasys specify what car they're driving in. not i think you all are freaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story, what is it with most boys always tell what the car or anything for that matter looks like?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly. I've never even heard of any of those cars.

    ReplyDelete