Monday, May 18, 2009

Inspiration

I have had many people in my life who have inspired me. One of those people is Dayna. Dayna inspires me to drink really yummy tea. She also inspires me to wait to the last minute to do my work. Marisa inspires me to do the opposite of what Dayna inspires me to do. Marisa inspires me to drink coffee instead of tea and to not be lazy and do my homework early. Madison inspires me to................................... not cut my hair. Kevin does the same thing as Dayna and inspires me to be lazy. Cory inspires me to get into trouble using a dart gun. Taylor inspires me to TRY and read really fast. Samantha inspires me to be very quiet and not to be a distraction. Sean inspires me to be funny. Maddy and Tessa inspire me to eat. All of my inspirations are my friends and have made improvements to my life.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha maddy and tessa inspire you to eat. I'm sure they'd love that. You're in mine you should read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I'M AN INSPIRATION TO BE A SLACKER!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you never cut your hair!!! (OK, that's a lie.) But I do love your hair!!! You inspire me to poke people's bellies! (And give oodles and noodles of hugs!)
    Lola

    ReplyDelete