Friday, May 22, 2009

May Day!!

Today, was a very fun day. At my school we had a May Fair day. What that means is that we get to go around the school's back yard and play games all afternoon. The best part about that day was when me and my friend, Kevin, bought four water balloons and exploded them over Dayna. It was very funny, because she was drenched with water and she was very mad at us. She chased us around the whole fair until one of the teachers yelled at her. It was so much fun because the was so mad that she looked like a red pepper.



Today, at the May Fair, we had a twins day. My friend, Noah, and I entered the contest. We wore the same exact shirt, shorts, shoes, socks, and we dyed our hair green and blue. It was amazing. Me and Noah won the twins contest. YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment